You can subscribe to The Ideas Uploaded Podcast on Itunes or on Stitcher for mobile
- Invention Development Manufacture and Funding Advice from Phil Staunton D2M In this Podcast Phil Staunton, a product designer and Managing Director of D2M Design 2 Market offers his advice on how to develop your idea and get it manufactured.
- Yvonne Jane Wright Talks Creating Ecobears Ecobears are soft toy bears made with eco-friendly material. What I find interesting is how Yvonne is now trying to expand the brand through creating a story book about Ecobears and looking at other possible options at how she can license the brand.
- Interview with Citlali Chevaili Creator of a Range of Skin Care Products In this podcast, product developer Citlali Chevali talks about how she created and developed her range of Natural Perfection skin care products. She also shares her insights on some of the best ways she has found to promote her products to the people who have the most influence on the skin care market.
- Interview with Jeff Dahl Inventor of the LoopRope In this inventor interview Jeff Dahl www.looprope.com talks about his invention LoopRope. LoopRope is a safer, more versatile alternative to bungee cords and can be used to attach loads safely on trailers, roof racks, lorrys and trucks. Jeff has managed to get LoopRope into Walmart and some other major retailers and explains how he did ...
- Interview with Product Development Expert Joseph Donoghue Joseph offers advice on many aspects of developing a product and how to avoid the costly mistake that some novice inventors make where they end up with a house full of product that they are unlikely to sell.
- Interview with Anthony Migyanka Inventor of CLLEEN Self Powered Water Treatment System Anthony Migyanka, the inventor of the CLLEEN Water System talks about how he created a system that could help with the problem with the shortage of clean water in many parts of the World. This interview is available both as a podcast or in written form.
- Interview with US Patent Attorney Eric Hanscom who offers Advice on Protecting your IP In this podcast interview Eric Hanscom from Inter Continental IP, a US Patent Attorney offers his advice on how inventors should protect their intellectual property.
- Interview with Inventor and Product Developer Chris Hawker from Trident Design Chris has been inventing and developing products from a very early age, his first being when he was only 16 in the Aquatics industry. Since then Chris has gone on to invent and develop many more of his own products and now with his team also works on developing products for other inventors too.
- Interview with Richard Palmer Inventor of D3O an Impact Protection Material Richard Palmer is the inventor of D3 a protective material that is soft in it normal inactive state but which locks together on impact. These properties make it ideal for many uses including protective clothing, sports wear and protective cases for electronics.
- Interview with Betsy Kaufman an Edison Nation Inventor and Creator of Eggies Betsy Kaufman talks about “Eggies” and how her idea was chosen as an Edison Nation invention winner in the “As seen on TV” category.
- Interview with Award Winning Product Designer and Inventor Damian Evans Damian Evans an award winning product designer and inventor talks about how he first got into product design. He also gives advice on how to come up with ideas and make basic prototypes from cardboard.
- Interview with Inventor Julie Austin about her Swiggies Invention Julie Austin the inventor of Swiggies, the wrist water bottle, explains how she came up with the idea, how she developed it and mistakes she made along the way.
- Interview with Tom Lawton Inventor of the Bubblescope 360 Degree Camera In this podcast Tom tells his inventor story, offers advice for novice inventors and talks about the development of BubbleScope, his new invention, an instant 360 degree camera accessory made for smartphones.
- Interview with Mandy Haberman Inventor of the Anywayup Cup In this podcast inventor interview Mandy Haberman www.mandyhaberman.com a very successful UK inventor talks about her inventors journey to develop and bring to market the Anywayup Cup, the world’s first no spill cup for children.
- How Inventor Narayanan Subramanian got his Eco-Friendly Water Heater Control To Market (Podcast) Inventor Narayanan created the Hybernator, a programmable control for water heaters to market. He originally entered his invention in an Edison Nation search for inventions that saved energy.
- Stephen Key talks about how he Licenses Invention Ideas (Podcast) Stephen Key from www.inventright.com is an inventor who has successfully licensed his ideas for many years. In this podcast he explains how he started licensing ideas and the method he uses.
- Learn how to License Your Toy Invention with Mary Ellroy Toy Inventor and Agent Mary Ellroy a Toy inventor and agent offers some great advice on how to license your toy invention
- How Toy Inventors Kurt Marquart and Elaine de la Mata Licensed Squaredy Cats (Podcast) In this podcast toy Inventors and Illustrators Elaine and Kurt from Monkeydoodledandy.com talk about licensing their characters Squaredy Cats
- Podcast Interview with Inventor Julia M Rhodes from Kleenslate about her Inventors Journey In this podcast interview interview Julia M Rhodes from Kleenslate talks about her inventors journey from being a teacher, to bringing to market her first invention, an eraser to go on the end of dry erase markers.
- Interview with Lisa Warner Inventor of Fink Cards – Podcast In this podcast inventor and entrepreneur Lisa Warner talks about how she originally created Fink Cards to help get her family talking and then several years later developed them into a business.
- How Blogging Can Help Sell your Product Invention – Interview with Andrew Rondeau Andrew Rondeau a blogging expert offers his advice on how blogging can help you drive more traffic to your website to sell your product invention
- Interview with Jim DeBetta Inventor Coach and Retail Expert In this podcast Jim DeBetta an inventor coach and entrepreneur, shares some of his knowledge of helping inventors take an idea from a sketch, to a retail ready product.
- Interview with Toy Inventor Peter A Wachtel – Podcast Peter A Wachtel, a toy inventor and designer explains the process you need to go through to license your toy invention ideas.
- Podcast Interview with Inventor Roger Brown who gets his Ideas Licensed by Spending Less than $100 In this podcast Roger Brown a successful inventor explains that using his process you can get ideas licensed by spending less than 100 dollars
- Podcast Interview with Jim Polster Inventor of the Polester Longshot Camera System In this podcast inventor interview I talk to Jim Polster from Longshot Camera Systems who first invented the Polester just for himself to use after nearly falling off a ladder trying to take photographs of a roof for his job.
- Podcast Interview with Lyndsey Young, Inventor and Queen of Easy Green In this podcast Lyndsey Young, Inventor and Queen of Easy Green explains how she is building a business around her invention and offers advice to aspiring inventors.
- Interview with Inventor John D Smith Who Says Don’t File a Patent John D Smith, inventor and author of Don’t File a Patent shares advice on how inventors can get products to market without spending a fortune on patents
- CJ Kettler Explains how Genius Crowds Could Choose Anyone’s Invention Idea to Take to Market Genius Crowds is a website worth looking into if you have ever had an invention idea but didn’t know what to do with it and didn’t want to spend time or money developing it.
- Interview about how the British Library Business and IP Centre can Help Inventors Please Listen to the podcast about how the British Library can help inventors below
Please allow a few seconds to load
You can now also subscribe to The Ideas Uploaded Podcast on Itunes
I was very fortunate to be able to interview (via Skype) Neil Infield, Manager at The British Library Business and IP Centre in London (Euston). ...