- An Interview with David Sykes about his Invention the Multitask Joist Hanger The multitask Joist Hanger was designed to incorporate those who lack the skills and knowledge of Construction, whether it be for DIY use in building Sheds, Bases, Workshops & Decking. The building industry clearly does not like change and very much sits on protectionism and cartels as by rule of thumb.
- Interview with Inventor Jim Tryfon Creator of the Zeus Multi Tool In this inventor interview Jim Tryfon talks about creating his invention the Zeus Multi Tool which includes many DIY tools all in one.
Tara: What is Your name, invention name and website URL?
Jim: My name is Jim Tryfon and my invention is the Zeus Multi-Tool. www.zeusmultitool.com
Tara: Please could you tell me a little bit about where ...
- Interview with Inventor Shawn Moye about the Electronic Basketball Shooting Coach In this inventor interview Shawn Moye who invented a product to help people learn how to shoot a basketball.
Tara: What is your name, invention name and website URL?
Shawn: Shawn Moye, electronic basketball shooting coach, http://www.electronicshootingcoach.com
Tara: Please could you tell me a little bit about where you are based, your background experience how you first started ...
- Interview with Adrian Hayward Inventor of Pick Tack for Guitar Players An inventor interview with Adrian Hayward, who invented the Pick Tack – a guitarist pick holder with a twist. Make sure you check out his Kickstarter Campaign
Tara: Please could you tell me a little bit about where you are based, your background experience how you first started inventing?
Adrian: I am currently living in Minehead, ...
- Interview with George Wood the Inventor of FREEZE N GO In this inventor interview George Wood explains how he took a problem that was bothering him, (not being able to keep a drink cool at night) and created his FREEZE N GO invention to solve it.
- Inventor Lucy Mitchell talks about her Invention the MagneClip® In this inventor interview Lucy A Mitchell shares her story of bringing her invention MagneClip® to market. MagneClip® is a new snap hook (used on things like dog leashes) which use a magnet rather than a conventional spring. Lucy currently has a crowdfunding campaign to help raise money for her product at http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/magneclip-magnetic-snaphook/x/1704284
Tara: What is ...
- Interview with Matt Butler about his Invention a Game Called Rollors In this inventor interview Matt Butler talks through his story of creating the game Rollors, which combines Bocce Ball, Horseshoes, and Bowling
- Interview with Inventor Rick Hopper Creator of ReadeREST for Reading Glasses Wearers This inventor interview is really interesting as Rick Hopper from www.ReadeREST.com found out that his invention idea had already been patented. However he did not let this stop him pursuing the idea.
- Terron Sommerville Shares his Story of Inventing the Power Tablet Charger In this inventor interview Terron Sommerville describes how he got inspiration to create his invention the Power Tablet Charger which is portable power for phones, GPS, tablets and cameras.
- Interview with Kevin Marinan Inventor of PermaChase a Valve Box for Dialysis Machines In this inventor interview Kevin Marinan talks about his invention PermaChase
- Interview with Carla Leming Inventor of the Speed Bather for Dogs In this inventor interview Carla Leming explains how she came up with the idea for her invention the Speed Bather for dogs
- Interview with Sally Guyer Creator of Cambridge RainCoats – Fashion Rainwear for Bicycles In this inventor interview Sally Guyer talks about creating her product Cambridge Raincoats, because when she wanted a stylish yet functional raincoat she could wear cycling and couldn’t find one.
- Interview with Inventor Evan Krachman Creator of MD2GO a Remote Doctor Patient Communication System This weeks inventor interview is a little different as Evan Krachman invented his product MD2GO a remote HD camera for physician to patient and physician to physician communication, as an employee of Sony Medical USA.
- A Game Inventors Guide to Starting a Board Game Company Rob gives his advice on the process of game invention, development and creating a game company
- Interview with the Inventors of the Quadshot a Remote Controlled Aircraft In this inventor interview the Quadshot team talk about inventing their clever remote controlled aircraft.
- Interview with Rico Elmore the Inventor of Fatheadz Eyewear An inventor interview with Rico Elmore who created Fatheadz Eyewear when he couldn’t find sunglasses to fit his head.
- Interview with Westin Lord Inventor of the Ipopper Iphone Accessory In this inventor interview Westin Lord tells the story of how he came up with the idea for an iphone accessory www.theipopper.com and how he brought it to market.
- Interview with Rebecca Rabson about her Invention SmartSeat Chair Protector In this inventor interview Rebecca Rabson explains how she developed her invention SmartSeat Chair Protectors from a need that she and her family had.
- Interview with Jack Dell’Accio Inventor of Natural Memory Foam In this inventor interview Jack Dell’Accio talks about how he developed his Essentia mattresses after discovering that the chemicals in foam usually used in matresses could be slowly making people sick.
- Inventor Offers his Tips on Marketing your Invention Inventor John McKee one of the inventors of The Original Cosmo Finger Guard shares an update on what he has learned about marketing a new product invention.
- The Invention of Thumbby an Interview with the Inventor Katherine Wolfe An inventor interview with inventor Katherine Wolfe who created who created the Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone
- Interview with Lisa Illman about her Invention Kritter Kondo In this inventor interview Lisa Illman talks about how she developed her invention the Kritter Kondo pet enclosure.
- Interview with Russ Cohn Inventor of NatureMill Automatic Compost Bin In this inventor interview Russ Cohn explains how he came up with the idea for his invention the NatureMill automatic compost bin and the steps he took to bring his invention to market.
- Interview with Tobi Kosanke about her Inventions which help Animals In this inventor interview Tobi Kosanke shares her story of creating inventions to help animals.
- Interview with Sandra Frawley about her Invention SeatPak In this inventor interview Sandra Frawley, inventor of SeatPak, talks about how she came up with her invention idea after struggling to carry a child’s car seat, hold her son’s hand and hold a diaper bag and coat all at the same time. The SeatPak was her solution to the problem for busy moms on ...
- Interview with Bryce Taylor who Invented the Halo Trainer In this inventor interview Bryce Taylor tells the story of how he invented and developed the Halo Trainer, a piece of exercise equipment that can fit over a stability exercise ball to create hundreds of exercise options.
- Interview with Inventor Ginny Scales-Medeiros about her Self Tanning System Invention In this inventor interview Ginny Scales-Medeiros talks about how she came up with the idea for her Flawless Self Tanning Invention and how she developed it, got it to market and publicised it.
- Interview with Inventor Amy Baxter about her Invention Buzzy for Shots In this inventor interview Amy Baxter explains how she created her invention Buzzy for Shots to help kids (and adults) with a fear of needle pain from injections.
- Interview with Inventor Lydia delRossi about her Invention StepnSoak In this inventor interview Lydia delRossi explains how she came up with her invention StepnSoak out of necessity when on of her horses had a hoof abscess and she couldn’t find a cheap and easy product to use for soaking her horses hoof. She has since expanded here range to include products for human use.
- Invention Development Manufacture and Funding Advice from Phil Staunton D2M In this Podcast Phil Staunton, a product designer and Managing Director of D2M Design 2 Market offers his advice on how to develop your idea and get it manufactured.
- Interview with the Inventors of the Linziclip Hair Accessory This inventor interview features 2 co-inventors Lindsey Walker and Shelley-Anne Salisbury who invented a hair accessory called the Linziclip
- Interview with Inventor Peter Greedy about his Invention Greeper Laces In this inventor interview Peter Greedy inventor of Greeper pre tied shoe laces talks about how he developed and brought his invention to market.
- Yvonne Jane Wright Talks Creating Ecobears Ecobears are soft toy bears made with eco-friendly material. What I find interesting is how Yvonne is now trying to expand the brand through creating a story book about Ecobears and looking at other possible options at how she can license the brand.
- Inventor Jarno Smeets Talks Flying with Human Bird Wings Inventor Jarno Smeets has set himself an incredible challenge to build flappable human bird wings and then fly them. Read more about his project and watch videos of his creation
- Interview with Citlali Chevaili Creator of a Range of Skin Care Products In this podcast, product developer Citlali Chevali talks about how she created and developed her range of Natural Perfection skin care products. She also shares her insights on some of the best ways she has found to promote her products to the people who have the most influence on the skin care market.
- Interview with Jeff Dahl Inventor of the LoopRope In this inventor interview Jeff Dahl www.looprope.com talks about his invention LoopRope. LoopRope is a safer, more versatile alternative to bungee cords and can be used to attach loads safely on trailers, roof racks, lorrys and trucks. Jeff has managed to get LoopRope into Walmart and some other major retailers and explains how he did ...
- Interview with Tony Hemmings Inventor of the Swan Neck Left Handed Pen Inventor Tony Hemmings set about finding a way to help his left handed daughter become more confident at writing when she started school. This led to his Swanneck pen invention
- Interview with Product Development Expert Joseph Donoghue Joseph offers advice on many aspects of developing a product and how to avoid the costly mistake that some novice inventors make where they end up with a house full of product that they are unlikely to sell.
- Patent Attorney Matthew Allen Offers Advice on Protecting your Intellectual Property In this interview European Patent Attorney Matthew Allen, from Allen IP offers his advice to novice inventors on how to protect their intellectual property.
- Interview with Jason Garcia about his Second Successful Invention Jason Garcia was kind enough to do a previous inventor interview with me about his first successful invention and so I was really keen to find out how his approach had changed with the experience he gained for his second novelty invention the MugCuff.
- Interview with Anthony Migyanka Inventor of CLLEEN Self Powered Water Treatment System Anthony Migyanka, the inventor of the CLLEEN Water System talks about how he created a system that could help with the problem with the shortage of clean water in many parts of the World. This interview is available both as a podcast or in written form.
- Interview about Hally Norton the Inventor of the Original Cosmo Finger Guard In this inventor interview, Hally Norton’s business partner talks about how Hally came up with the idea for the Cosmo Finger Guard and how they developed the product and brought it to market.
Tara: Please could you tell me a little bit about where you are based, your background experience and how you first started inventing ...
- Interview with US Patent Attorney Eric Hanscom who offers Advice on Protecting your IP In this podcast interview Eric Hanscom from Inter Continental IP, a US Patent Attorney offers his advice on how inventors should protect their intellectual property.
- Interview with Joan Lefkowitz an Accessories Licensing Agent Joan Lefkowitz, an original marketer of TopsyTail tm, is president of ACCESSORY BRAINSTORMS, NYC, a licensing agency, sales representation and consultancy for Fashion/Beauty Accessory and Lifestyle Inventions.
- Interview with Ronald Docie, Sr an Inventor and Author of The Inventors Bible This inventor interview features Ron Docie, Sr who not only is an inventor himself, but also has written a book called The Inventor’s Bible. The Inventors Bible is an indepth book which takes you from initial idea, to developing and licensing your invention along with insights from Ron’s own inventor story.
- Interview with Inventor and Product Developer Chris Hawker from Trident Design Chris has been inventing and developing products from a very early age, his first being when he was only 16 in the Aquatics industry. Since then Chris has gone on to invent and develop many more of his own products and now with his team also works on developing products for other inventors too.
- Interview with Inventor Alejandro Daniel Lacreu about his Bike Invention Flipphandle In this inventor interview Alejandro Daniel Lacreu talks about his invention the Flipphandle. The Flipphandle is a device which sits between the fork of a bike handlebars which allows you to take the handlebars out of the way when you’re not riding.
Tara: Please could you tell me a little bit about where you ...
- Interview with Richard Palmer Inventor of D3O an Impact Protection Material Richard Palmer is the inventor of D3 a protective material that is soft in it normal inactive state but which locks together on impact. These properties make it ideal for many uses including protective clothing, sports wear and protective cases for electronics.
- Interview with Patrick Kinnamon Inventor of the Swaggerdoodle Collage Frame Patrick Kinnamon the inventor of Swaggerdoodle specifically got a job working for a large retailer to learn more about working with suppliers in order to be able to use this experience for developing his own product invention.
- Interview with Eduardo Talbert Co Inventor of NinaDog a Portable Hydration System for Pets Inventor Eduardo Talbert talks about how he and his business partner Cesar Belmonte, conceived and developed their invention NinaDog, a portable hydration system for pets
- Interview with Betsy Kaufman an Edison Nation Inventor and Creator of Eggies Betsy Kaufman talks about “Eggies” and how her idea was chosen as an Edison Nation invention winner in the “As seen on TV” category.
- Interview with Stuart Walsh Inventor of the Gripeeze Sports Glove In this inventor interview Stuart Walsh talks about his inventor journey to bringing his inventions Gripeeze® sports glove and Grip-Par® golf glove to market.
- Interview with Mum Inventor Mia Hunter about her Invention the FunSpunge In this inventor interview Mia Hunter explains how she came up with the idea for the FunSpunge www.thefunspunge.com because her young son would scream when she tried to wash his hair because he didn’t like the water and soap dripping in his face. When she couldn’t find anything in the shops to solve the problem ...
- Interview with Award Winning Product Designer and Inventor Damian Evans Damian Evans an award winning product designer and inventor talks about how he first got into product design. He also gives advice on how to come up with ideas and make basic prototypes from cardboard.
- Interview with Inventor Delia Strand who used Angel Investment to Fund her Invention Delia Strand’s inventor of the chargem used Angel investment to help fund the development of her idea.
- Interview with Inventor Wayne Lifshitz about his Invention The Piggy Back Rider Inventor Wayne Lifshitz and his brothers were fed up with their young children wanting to be carried, so invented their own fun, comfortable solution the Piggy Back Rider.
- Interview with Inventor Julie Austin about her Swiggies Invention Julie Austin the inventor of Swiggies, the wrist water bottle, explains how she came up with the idea, how she developed it and mistakes she made along the way.
- Interview with David Prokop Inventor of the Gel Filled Mousepad and Smart Keyboard In this inventor interview David Prokop talks about his inventors journey and bringing the Smartkeyboard (one of his recent inventions) to market.
- An Inventor Interview with Nicolas Stanco Inventor of the TacoRack An interview with Nicolas Stanco inventor of the TacoRack. Nicolas came up with the idea for his product because he was annoyed that whenever he tried to cook tacos they would break or close up on cooking so they were difficult to fill and decide to create something to overcome the problem.
- Interview with Tom Lawton Inventor of the Bubblescope 360 Degree Camera In this podcast Tom tells his inventor story, offers advice for novice inventors and talks about the development of BubbleScope, his new invention, an instant 360 degree camera accessory made for smartphones.
- Interview with Kathleen Parisi Co-inventor of Lock-a-bye Bags Inventor Kathleen Parisi www.lockabye.com talks about how she and her sisters took a problem they experienced on holiday and developed their Lock-a-Bye bags to overcome the problem.
- Interview with Mandy Haberman Inventor of the Anywayup Cup In this podcast inventor interview Mandy Haberman www.mandyhaberman.com a very successful UK inventor talks about her inventors journey to develop and bring to market the Anywayup Cup, the world’s first no spill cup for children.
- Interview with Toy and Game Inventor Kim Vandenbroucke Kim Vandenbroucke explains what it’s like to be a toy and game inventor, with some great advice for anyone just starting out.
- How Inventor Narayanan Subramanian got his Eco-Friendly Water Heater Control To Market (Podcast) Inventor Narayanan created the Hybernator, a programmable control for water heaters to market. He originally entered his invention in an Edison Nation search for inventions that saved energy.
- Interview with Patrick Andrews Inventor and Writer of Invention of the Day Blog Patrick Andrew is the inventor of Scene Reader machine shape recognition software. He is also the writer of a very unusual blog called Invention of the Day, which is exactly what it says, a place where for several years Patrick has posted a new invention idea every day.
- Stephen Key talks about how he Licenses Invention Ideas (Podcast) Stephen Key from www.inventright.com is an inventor who has successfully licensed his ideas for many years. In this podcast he explains how he started licensing ideas and the method he uses.
- Interview with David D Goodman Inventor of the Overvoice Apartment/Hotel Internet System David D Goodman shares his inventor story about his technology related inventions, including a video transmit receive pair that works over home telephone lines
- Learn how to License Your Toy Invention with Mary Ellroy Toy Inventor and Agent Mary Ellroy a Toy inventor and agent offers some great advice on how to license your toy invention
- Interview with Jill Leech Inventor of the Potty Tots Training Program Jill Leech from Potty Tots shares her inventor story of how she created a potty training program to educate and entertain toddlers and make potty training stress free for parents.
- Interview with Johnnie Jones Inventor of Heated Wiper Blades An interview with Johnnie Jones inventor and creator of heated wiper blades.
- How Toy Inventors Kurt Marquart and Elaine de la Mata Licensed Squaredy Cats (Podcast) In this podcast toy Inventors and Illustrators Elaine and Kurt from Monkeydoodledandy.com talk about licensing their characters Squaredy Cats
- Interview with Scott Thieman Inventor of Holey Rail a Storage System for Garages Inventor Scott Thieman first created his Holey Rail garage storage system to try and organise his own garage. He talks about his highs and lows of bringing Holey Rail to market.
- Podcast Interview with Inventor Julia M Rhodes from Kleenslate about her Inventors Journey In this podcast interview interview Julia M Rhodes from Kleenslate talks about her inventors journey from being a teacher, to bringing to market her first invention, an eraser to go on the end of dry erase markers.
- The Story of Inventor Donna Heaton and her Invention Monkey Swimmers Inventor Donna Heaton’s story of the ups and downs of bringing her children’s swimming aid invention Monkey Swimmers to market
- Interview with Tangela Walker-Craft Inventor of the GoPillow which Makes Feeding Babies more Comfortable The GoPillow! is an invention idea Tangela originally had to make it easier and more comfortable to cradle babies for breast or bottle feeding.
- Interview with Lisa Warner Inventor of Fink Cards – Podcast In this podcast inventor and entrepreneur Lisa Warner talks about how she originally created Fink Cards to help get her family talking and then several years later developed them into a business.
- Interview with Inventor and Nurse Jill Drew about her Invention the NoNo Sleeve An interview with Jill Drew, both a nurse and inventor who invented the NoNo Sleeve to protect patients who have an “at risk” arm which should not be used for medical procedures.
- How Blogging Can Help Sell your Product Invention – Interview with Andrew Rondeau Andrew Rondeau a blogging expert offers his advice on how blogging can help you drive more traffic to your website to sell your product invention
- Interview with Ron Weingartner Toy Inventor and Co Author of The Toy and Game Inventors Handbook Ron is an experienced toy inventor and developer and co-writer of The Toy and Game inventors Handbook offers his advices to aspiring toy inventors.
- Interview with Nancy Tedeschi Inventor of the Snap-it Screw for Fixing Glasses Nancy Tedeschi an inventor shares her story how she invented and brought to market Snap it Screw, a product to fix broken spectacles.
- Interview with Jim DeBetta Inventor Coach and Retail Expert In this podcast Jim DeBetta an inventor coach and entrepreneur, shares some of his knowledge of helping inventors take an idea from a sketch, to a retail ready product.
- Interview with Steve Catterall Inventor of the Non Trip Safety Stairgate An interview with Steve Catterall inventor of the Safety Stairgate designed after his granddaughter tripped over one they were using
- Interview with Ken Mencel the Inventor of the Ski Hugger In this interview Ken Mencel talks about how he got his Ski Huggers, a device to help skiers carry their equipment, to market.
- Interview with Toy Inventor Peter A Wachtel – Podcast Peter A Wachtel, a toy inventor and designer explains the process you need to go through to license your toy invention ideas.
- 20 Successful Inventors offer their Advice to Aspiring Inventors Hear the advice that 20 successful inventors offer to help other aspiring inventors
- Interview with Dorota Shortell Inventor of the Zip ‘n Hang Inventor Dorota Shortell shares her story of bringing Zip ‘n Hang invention to market. This included creating 16 prototypes before coming up with her final design.
- Podcast Interview with Inventor Roger Brown who gets his Ideas Licensed by Spending Less than $100 In this podcast Roger Brown a successful inventor explains that using his process you can get ideas licensed by spending less than 100 dollars
- Interview with Audrey Buck Inventor of Easy Blackout Blinds Interview with inventor Audrey Buck who originally invented her Easy Blackout Blinds to help her daughter get to sleep. When the idea proved popular she built a business around it.
- Podcast Interview with Jim Polster Inventor of the Polester Longshot Camera System In this podcast inventor interview I talk to Jim Polster from Longshot Camera Systems who first invented the Polester just for himself to use after nearly falling off a ladder trying to take photographs of a roof for his job.
- Interview with Trevor Theriault, Inventor of the Divers Communication Torch (DCT) Find out how, after a scuba diving accident, Trevor Theriault invented the Divers Communication Torch (DCT) and brought it to market.
- Podcast Interview with Lyndsey Young, Inventor and Queen of Easy Green In this podcast Lyndsey Young, Inventor and Queen of Easy Green explains how she is building a business around her invention and offers advice to aspiring inventors.
- Interview with PadPivot and VacPan Inventor Bernie Graham Bernie Graham talks about how he brought his VacPan invention to market and now how he is now using social media to help promote his latest invention the PadPivot
- Interview with Inventor John D Smith Who Says Don’t File a Patent John D Smith, inventor and author of Don’t File a Patent shares advice on how inventors can get products to market without spending a fortune on patents
- An Interview with Mark Sanders Inventor of the Strida Folding Bike Plus Many More Products A fascinating interview where Mark Sanders, a British Inventor, talks through his design, invention and development process from initial invention idea to finished product.
- Interview with Nandu Marketkar Serial Electronics Inventor Interview and advice from electronics inventor Nandu Marketkar about how he got his inventions to market.
- Interview with Aircut Inventor Norm Yerke Find out how inventor Norm Yerke bought his Aircut invention to market
- Interview with Successful Toy Inventor Tony Ellis, Creator of Cube World An interview with Tony Ellis inventor Cube World with advice for aspiring game and toy inventors.
- CJ Kettler Explains how Genius Crowds Could Choose Anyone’s Invention Idea to Take to Market Genius Crowds is a website worth looking into if you have ever had an invention idea but didn’t know what to do with it and didn’t want to spend time or money developing it.
- Interview with Whirred Play Game Inventor Philip Annets Find out how Whirred Play Game Inventor Philip Annets created and is promoting his word game.
- Interview about how the British Library Business and IP Centre can Help Inventors Please Listen to the podcast about how the British Library can help inventors below
Please allow a few seconds to load
You can now also subscribe to The Ideas Uploaded Podcast on Itunes
I was very fortunate to be able to interview (via Skype) Neil Infield, Manager at The British Library Business and IP Centre in London (Euston). ...
- Interview with Inventor and Patent Attorney Andrew Spriegel about the Portion PadL Patent attorney/inventor Andrew Spriegel and Greg Getzinger together brought a new pizza cutter invention to market in less than a year.
- Interview with Pad Bracket Inventor Lucas Jordan Hear the story of how Lucas Jordan Inventor of the Pad Bracket, took his invention idea to finished product which he and his wife are now selling online.
- Interview with Plugster Inventor Ian Davies An interview with Inventor Ian Davies whose inventions include the Plugster and Slingster. Ian offers his advice to new inventors.
- Interview with Hammer Bumper Inventor Johnny Smith An interview with inventor and carpenter Johnny Smith who invented the hammer bumper when he found a niche problem within his industry.
- Interview with Toy Inventor Bill Ward An interview with Bill Ward, a toy inventor about how he creates new toy inventions and gets them to market.
- Interview with Game Inventor Jason Garcia Interview with Game Inventor Jason Garcia about how he got his game Chug Racer to market
- Interview with Baby Products Inventor Claire Mitchell from Chillipeeps An interview with baby products inventor Claire Mitchell from Chillipeeps who has created great little products – Chillipeeps teets, spout and pourer to attach directly to the top of ready made boxes of baby milk. This is a great idea for busy parents on the go with their babies and kids.